IMPORTANT: Please read all the details before filling out the Models Application.
Models auditions and selection will be conducted through Gage Models & Talent Agency. New faces welcome to apply, you do not have to be signed with Gage BUT you cannot be signed with another Agency or Management Company as it is a conflict due to this event being sponsored by Gage and exclusive to their Agency.
Gage Models & Talent Agency: 408 N. Cedar Bluff Rd. Suite 100, Knoxville, TN 37923.
Audition dates: Saturday, February 3, 2018 & Saturday, February 24, 2018
Models must reserve a time and spot by completing the application AND photo registration below to schedule your photo audition.
- Models will receive an email confirmation ONLY when both the application and registration are complete.
- This email will assist in scheduling your photo and include extensive details on what to bring and wardrobe specifics!
- NOTE: This is sent to the registration email (used in the checkout process with PayPal) upon Knoxville Fashion Week receiving BOTH the application and photo registration.
- Models photo submission for the Designer’s Casting Catalogue must be taken by the official KFW photographer who has specific instructions as to designer’s request on photo specifications.
- This requires a professional photographer and registration of $45.
1. Fill out application
2. You’ll see a confirmation that application was completed (or the screen may turn white if your browser blocks the pop up – either way your application was received) and you’ll remain on this same page and proceed to register for the audition photo by clicking the ADD TO CART button below. Once you have added to the Cart, scroll down to the cart and it will lead you to PayPal for checkout.
3. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still checkout through their site with Credit or Debit Card
The photo registration is required for inclusion in the Designers Book due to casting process of the designers who select the models for their shows.
Save email@example.com to your email contacts list or check BULK mail if you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
It is important that you understand and acknowledge the casting process. A detailed audition confirmation email will be sent out to the PayPal EMAIL ADDRESS when we receive this application AND the photo registration for the Designers Catalogue!
A KFW representative will email you to schedule your audition time.
Make sure you put in an email address you use often (minors should use their parents email).
Thank you for your enthusiasm, interest and support of the Fashion Arts in Knoxville!
NOTE: Once you complete the form and hit submit, the form has gone through.