This is a two step process:
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!
Models auditions and selection for Spring 2017 will be conducted by the artists and designers through a Photoshoot Audition hosted by:
Gage Models & Talent Agency: 408 N. Cedar Bluff Rd. Suite 100, Knoxville, TN 37923.
Audition date: Saturday, February 18, 2017 @ 5pm
Models must reserve a spot by completing the application AND photo registration below in order to SCHEDULE YOUR MODELS AUDITIONS DATE.
- Models will receive an email confirmation ONLY when both the application and registration are complete.
- This email will assist in scheduling your photo and include extensive details on what to bring and wardrobe specifics!
- NOTE: This is sent to the registration email (used in the checkout process with PayPal) upon Knoxville Fashion Week receiving BOTH the application and photo registration.
- Models photo submission for the Designer’s Casting Catalogue must be taken by the official KFW photographer who has specific instructions as to designer’s request on photo specifications.
- This requires a professional photographer and registration of $40.
1. Fill out application
2. You’ll see a confirmation that application was completed (or the screen may turn white if your browser blocks the pop up – either way your application was received) and you’ll remain on this same page so you proceed by clicking the ADD TO CART button below and it will lead you to PayPal for checkout to send photo registration. If screen should go white just return to tab and go to registration- no need to fill out another application, we will match the PayPal address to the application.
The photo registration audition is required due to casting process of the designers who select the models for their shows.
Save email@example.com to your email contacts list or check BULK mail if you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
Please fill out the information to the best of your knowledge.
We are looking for both Commercial and Fashion talent, males and females ages 3 and above, and both New Faces and experienced models are welcome.
A KFW representative will email you to schedule your audition time.
Make sure you put in an email address you use often (minors should use their parents email).
It is important that you understand and acknowledge the casting process. A detailed audition confirmation email will be sent out to the PayPal EMAIL ADDRESS when we receive this application AND photo registration for the Designers Catalogue!
Thank you for your enthusiasm, interest and support of the Fashion Arts in Knoxville!
NOTE: Once you complete the form and hit submit, the form has gone through.